If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I was away this weekend in Destin Florida (more on that soon!). I flew home into Newark Airport and do you know what’s only N I N E minutes from Newark Airport? ….
My favorite outlet mall, The Mills at Jersey Gardens, whom I will be teaming up with more in this year for some shopping show and tell.
While there’s no denying I love outlet shopping in EVERY season, there are a few things that makes outlet shopping in the early winter months fun:
- Redline clearance items (that you can score additional savings with with a coupon!) – I love me a good deal.
- Winter apparel starting to appear on the sales racks
- Seeing all the pretty formal/prom dresses on the rack. Even though I (unfortuantely) don’t have any formal events coming up and my prom days are long gone, I love browsing– but more than loving to browse the formal wear– I LOVE finding red carpet look a like dresses!
- Valentine’s Day sales! There are some great deals to be had on things like jewelry, handbags and shoes (pssst! Nine West outlet? 50% off the entire store!)
- President’s Day sales! Last year I had an amazing haul at Saks Off Fifth. Hoping for the same this year *fingers crossed!!*
- Making a mental wish list for spring. This is the time of year that I like take note of the colors, patterns, cuts popping up in store displays. Observe and mentally file away what you like and get your comparison shopping on!
Follow along today!
Today, I am taking over the Mills’ Instagram account and sharing some of my favorite finds from my trip. I would LOVE for you to stop by and check it out– I really found a variety of great deals on this visit– Valentines Day, Prom, Communions– oh, my!
MORE FINDS + TAKE OVERS EVERY WEEK IN FEBRUARY
The Mills will also be teaming up with some more savvy shopping bloggers in the tri-state this month.
2/9 – Diane Nassy of Philzendia
2/16 – Yours truly will be back! Woot!
2/23 – Brianne Manz of Stroller In The City
Join in the fun every Tuesday in February!
Disclosure: Simon Malls is a paid sponsor of Complicated Mama.